This traditional 2/3 bedroom farmhouse was built in 1915 and has been restored by its present owners during 2006/2007, including a full new roof, new electrics, new plumbing etc.
The farmhouse has a lot of character and with the restoration the original atmosphere has been preserved, for example the original doors, the built-in cupboards and the original terracotta tiled floors have been kept. The hallway in the middle of the house has two bedrooms to one side. To the other side there is a large bathroom as well as a living room with mezzanine and the large old fire place.
The kitchen is in a separate building across the small courtyard. From the kitchen one comes into the old stables where there is now a large dining room with an adjacent covered terrace in the old pigsty. There is another outbuilding with the laundry and a store room. All the roofs have been renewed with wooden beams, insulation and "canas". New plumbing and electricity as well.
The garden is south facing and there is enough space to build a pool, (subject to planning permission).
A fabulous Quinta for anyone who likes traditional Portuguese architecture.